Canon Goes Green

There’s a few times when beh was driving sending me home, we passed by the Federal highway. I always look around seeing things and I noticed a billboard stated ‘Canon Goes Green’. It’s really eye catchy.

So, I was bored. With nothing to do, and was thinking to surf for something interesting. And I thought of the ‘Canon Goes Green’ billboard. Out of curiosity, I checked it out.

CanonGoesGreen.com

Loved the flash site. Loved the song. And loved the whole purpose of it.

Basically they’re getting volunteers to help tree planting. They’re seeking for 300 people as volunteers and help planting 2500 seedlings in Kota Damansara.

And being Canon, even you submitting your photos in, it helps too.

So, volunteer now, help mother nature aight?



I'm in already... Are you?

 

2 comments:

Green Grin said...

Hello Hello! Oh hey, sexual healing (I like!)! I'm the Green Grin, member of the Environmentals, and i'd like to personally thank you for posting about canongoesgreen.com, you're doing your part for the environment! Yeay! :) Together we'll make the world a happier, greener place!

See you on the 18th hopefully! :)

The Green Grin

P/s If you want to, add me and the other environmentals (Botany Girl and General Green) on facebook. Or join our facebook group- the environMENTALS
xoxo

Green Grin said...

Oops, sorry I meant the 19th!

Love love.

The GG

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate