idiotics...

i really hate fucked up idiotics with nothing better to do. and i really didnt know this is actually happenning to me.

i just got back home from drinks with my colleagues. and once i got home, i went online. being in this room, my window has no curtain. my grandma lorh... cos behind my house is the kesas highway, so to her, putting up the curtain means dirtying the curtain. so.. yea... no curtain.

so i'm nicely online-ing, chatting and typing complain email for beh...

suddenly...

i hear whistles... creepy whistles... looooong creepy whistles.

then...

suddenly...

*piang*

he threw stones to my window. i jumped. CCB...

and not just one! a few times.

i ignored. blast my speaker so that i wont hear the whistles anymore.

* louder piang*

another stone.

du kao lan...

i called the police...

the police came in about less than 5 mins. called my h/p to make sure it's the address. so i went down and explain the whole situation...

they went rounding behind my house but kenot find anyone.

chicken... u think i nice to bully ah!?

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate