Thank you...

taken from my ex's blog.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
What is your principal?
I beleive everyone has one, atleast. My major pricipal is I do not owe anyone anything. Especially someone that do not close to me. Or someone that already broke off with me. I rather owe bank.( My credit card and my personal loan) . My biggest ah long is my dad, but he is dead, can't pay back anymore. My last personal loan, was rejected at first, then finally then found that I am a very beautiful leg, always pay my payment on time, so they decided to loan to me.

Catch no ball why I am talking so much about this le..wat wat beautiful leg la, wat loan la...
I thought I can kookookoo swallow all to my hippo stomach again, but I can't take it anymore. Feels like wanna throw out all. It is making me so furious.

I hate this, because I have never did this to any of my friend or ex gf. I swear...
And I don't understand why there are people so fucking thick skin, broke off with you already with some bullshit reason, nevermind, it's over. So I already sent back all the stuff that belongs to her, no need to wait til she ask from me. Everything packed nicely and send back by poslaju and make sure it delivered. But why you can't do such a small favour for me? Did I kill your whole family? I was just asking for my own belongings, those things that supposed to be MY property. I didn't ask for the things that you bought for me, then borrowed back, then never comes back again, or...whatever I have bought for you as a gift. But why? huh? Don't act like a kid ok? This will only show that you are stupid.

Another thing, I found out that she finished all my prepaid credit by transferred all the talktime to her so call gf. This phone, supposed to have around 100 over to spend. Which I gave her as a spare to call out. I didn't bother to take back that time was because she told me that she was busy and I also don't mind if she still wanna use it to call out. Til the last day at work, that I was afraid that HR will collect back the simcard, so I went to the customer service counter and report lost, terminate and replace a new simcard. I was still sor hai, to think that there are still 100 credit inside. End up that the lady told me to top up the minimum payment first then only I can get the replacement simcard. I was almost blackout when she told me the balance figure, RM2.93. So I have no choice to topup and get the new card, hands started shiverring again, heart beats shooted up, and I was still holding my breath. Went upstair, call Meow, told her to check on the records, mother fucker, all credit transferred to 016-293xxxx. 5 times a month that she has transferred. OK...please check the owner name also, fuck, is that black ass. So I buzzed her at msn, bombed her straight away, because as for me, I won't use my ex gf access to please my current gf. This is too much...seriously. She sounded me, said:"I pay you back la!!", "Tell me the figure and I will bank in to you end of this month." And til date I still haven't received any cents you know..., "I was lazy to go out ma, so I tot use yours to transfer first la!!" Oh like that, so ngam ngam lazy hor, spent til left 2.93 oni. Is that all my fucking problem? Hello...don't yell at me ok? who do you still think you are, look at the mirror, or just stack up your pillow and use your ass and think, do I need to rent luxury hotel room for you whenever you wanna fuck? Or buy a new king size bed for you? This is not my business. You eat salted fish, then you tahan the salty la bitch. Why should I be the one who bare for you? So thick skin ah...your black ass also, bloody thick skin eh, always perly me at the chatbox, don't use my property la...thick skin!!!

Oh...one more thing, my stuff, you told me to shut up and wait for my damn parcel right? That was 22nd March. The parcel from NZ only took me 5 days to reach here, I also surprised. Where did you send from? The mars? It's ok la, keep the 100 for yourselves it is really nothing to me. And as for the damn parcel, you can drag till you die la. I already expected the worst, It's just my childhood photos, which is very important to me, cause I didn't take much pictures when I was a kid. It's alright la...doesn't matter anymore, I only cherish what I am having now. I don't want you to treaten me with this anymore.

And another thing, don't act like a princess, it really makes me vomit everytime. I don't wanna type all these, but it has been the pain in my ass for quite sometimes. A person no matter how ugly she is, as long as they are kind in heart, they are always beautiful to me. I just cant stand a person with an ugly heart...it means ugly in everything...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

before what i wanna reply to my ex's blog post. here's something u can refer to
i advise u better read this post 1st before u read the following.

done reading?

let's start. bcos this is way overboard.

i was attached with her after i broke up with chris. being me. i have no patience in anything. but towards her... i just shut my mouth. why?

do not blame me for this now. u asked for it. u wanna manipulate? let's see...

QUOTE :
"I hate this, because I have never did this to any of my friend or ex gf. I swear...
And I don't understand why there are people so fucking thick skin, broke off with you already with some bullshit reason, nevermind, it's over."

u never did this to any of ur friend or ex gf ah? i know i know. very good principle. i salute u that. clap clap. but where is ur principle when u have a gf and yet u still sleep naked with ur ex in the same room? and it is a master bedroom so it has bathroom attached. so even bath la, pee la, shit la... oso leave the door open. and mind you hoh... this is a bullshit reason to break up hah? told u not to raise my fire rite? u wanna raise my fire, this is what u get.

some more leh. when get u the puppy. i ask if that saturday u wanna meet or not. or sunday. i forgot. u tell me cannot la. have to jaga kaka la. then fine. i find my own plans. but on that morning, u call me ask me out saying wanna bring me to straighten my hair. swipe ur card. den i said i got plans already, u mm song. hello? i'm your stand-by mode dog is it? ask me come den come, ask me eat myself i eat myself...

and now u have the cheek to screw me in public. u're talking about salted fish. here... this is your salted fish u r tasting.

1st of all, thank you for such a long post bitching about me. really deeply appreciated.

2nd of all, i did pm-ed u on msn the other day, i forgot which day cos i am BUSY. i dont know if u understand the word BUSY but when i saw u online that day i PM-ed u asking to check is that all the stuffs but u did not reply. so dont put the blame on me. if u did not receive that msg, blame that on microsoft.

3rd of all, please check the freaking list of ur stuffs...

- heat belt
- phone
- pictures

these are the 3 main things i can remember. pls revert back to me as soon as possible as i do not wish to be called names again. thank you.

4th of all, not everyone is as free as u. during work, u run out doors. now jobless, even more free.

5th of all, thanks for calling me stupid. bcos i am stupid enough to pick u as my gf. oops. now ex. thank god i get rid of that stupidity. and eh? stupidity does have cure. thank god! im cured!

6th of all, yea. i transfered credit to my now... ex. and please mind your words. never once i use any words on you be it how u treat me like a dog. she may be a black ass, and u think ur ass is nice? i dont understand when u said it's for me to call. well... if it's for ME to call, den what i do with the credit it really doesnt matter, no? oh well... if wanna be calculative, yea. i'll give u back the money. and bear in mind. ur account is CIMB. it may take a while. if it's maybank, i can transfer directly online.

7th of all, qouted "do I need to rent luxury hotel room for you whenever you wanna fuck? Or buy a new king size bed for you? This is not my business. "
i know it is none of ur business. only you would rent a luxurious hotel to fuck me bcos u cant bring me back to ur hse to fuck me in ur room bcos u need to avoid ur ex/room-mate/bed-mate. thank you.

8th of all, i am actually having phobia of having sex bcos of u. well, not that u need to know, but ah... yea. just for ur info. u can ignore it.

9th of all, i didnt know DIGI can release customer's info just like that. where the fuck are customer's privacy? gosh... dont get me wrong. im a supporter of DIGI. in fact. i've been using DIGI for years now. and now only i know DIGI STAFFS can just release customer's info just like that?! wow... when i was working in DIGI, i didnt dare to do so. didnt know DIGI STAFFS nowadays so daring.

10th of all, no wonder u're such a failure in your life. who do u think u r to judge me when your life is at the pits of the earth.

11th of all, qoute "I don't want you to treaten me with this anymore." who the fuck is threatening u? lol...

gentle reminder, email me the freaking list of ur things. in case u do not have it. michelle.tequilaa@gmail.com

the end.

 

1 comments:

Big Cow said...

how come ur email address punya tequila got 2 'a's one?

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate