clarification

ok. i know u guys are blur as cow regarding my previous post.

when i broke up with chris, i met this girl.

everyone knows i got no sense of patience but she is actually very nice by being honest with me telling me that she still sleeps naked with her ex. and they're sleeping in the same room, diff mattress tho. but the mattress is combined.

until one day, i did confront her i am actually not confortable with it. so she said its her habit for sleeping naked. what can i say? love is stupid hor?

so i confronted her again, this time, asking to move out. she said even move out oso, she n her ex will be still under one roof. just diff room.

i dont deny, she is a good gf. she takes care of my needs. i do not need to say anything and she will know what i need.

the day when i was really giving up on my rship with her was new years eve... or rather new years day.

made plans with big cow that we would go over to big cow's place to celebrate. so i was told to get the stuffs from carefour as i'm the nearest. bought lots of stuffs and drinks as well. she said she'll arrive at 8pm. so i rushed, paid. and called her at 8pm, hoping she's almost reaching. she said she just left home. which is... kinda far. and i have those drinks and it was pretty heavy. sits are all taken. and i hate to put it on the floor cos it is all food.

when i got in the car, she was complaining to me about her ex. this and that... after i walked so far to the car with heavy stuffs, im greeted with her complaining about her ex... thank u. i kept quiet. when going to big cow's. when i directed the road and when it is wrong, i am being responded by 'chee bye' and 'nia ma'.

but, who can stand the fact that your partner still sleeping in the same room with her ex? what more, naked? can u imagine having sex with ur partner knowing that it is the very same room she is currently sleeping with her ex?

so i called it off.

after breaking up, she was demanding back for her stuffs. yes. i got parcels from her. and gifts from her as well. it's not that i do not wanna send the things back. i want to. it is actually clustering in my room. the thing is, am busy. u guys must be thinking, where possible human always so busy, no need rest?

my company is newly moved company. and short of manpower and i am required to work in order to cover the calls. so when i finally have a little bit of time, i saw her on msn and asked to let me know what is it its still with me. but she didnt reply me on msn. so, i leave it as it is...

chris told me she updated her blog. chris told me that she's calling me name. i didnt get the chance to read as today i was busy whole day in office. and now is about 12am, im still in office. some free time for me to follow up on my cases.

so i read her blog. and to my surprise. wow...

is it so wrong to be busy? and is it my fault if someone do not wanna respond to me on what im still owing? do i deserve for being framed that i do not wanna return the stuffs?

 

1 comments:

Big Cow said...

aiyoh, it is also 'partly' your fault ma, people need constant reassurance like a little baby that you will send her the stuffs (you know, like: a goo goo chiak! listen to jie jie ah, jie jie busy these days, but i will return u these stuffs as soon as i am free) <-- x 1000 times

but u also didnt do it, of coz she pissed off mah... :x

(small cow, big cow got a feeling that ex of yours is gonna start more war la :P)

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate