Shopping...

Die la... Rebecca Bloomwood disease is back.

Tmrw I’m going to The Curve!

Need to buy the bag organizer for my colleague. 2 some more!

Den need to go Daiso. Why? Er… It’s a MUST TO everytime I’m in The Curve.

Go Papier and buy more tools and papers. :D

Wonder around IKEA and see got things to buy or not. Oh… Meatballs! *slurps*

*Preparing a list on WHAT TO BUY*

BYE~

"When I shop the world gets better, the world is better; and then it's not anymore and I have to do it again"

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate