Random


my work station has turned really messy... :(
saw the fan on the left? still hot... :(


:D
all my messy stuffs...
my tag, which i covered with poyo cici card.
eyemo, good for your eyes when u looked at the screen too long.
thumbdrive, even more rubbish inside.
handlotion, oh. this handlotion is good. no smell. at all. my palm is quite sensitive and dry. and this works wonderful. can be bought at daiso the curve.
ipod gen2, songs~ lalala~


my new hp strap. :P


nice hor?

all pictures are edited at Picnik

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate