Post by Blackilocks

i found this post here. and i thought it's just so beautiful...

It's So Easy To Love You

I can't find a love song that is suitable because we are so much more than one song.


You make it so easy to love you.


I can't find a photo that looks good to me because only videos can express your personality.


I can't help falling into your arms the moment I met you.


I can't help disliking people who are unworthy of you.


I can't help wanting to wear your shirt to feel close to you.


I can't bear to see you cry.


I can't bear saying goodbye because I will miss you.


I realised that our past made us who we are today.


I thank everyone that disappointed us because they made us ready for each other.


You make it so easy to love you.


I can't seem to find fault with you.


I can't help thinking we are made for each other.


I can't stop myself from falling deeper day by day.


I want to do my best by you.


I want to sayang you to sleep and wake you up with a kiss.


You make it so easy to love you.


I want to make sure your toes are covered during the night.


I want to experience simple pleasures during complicated times.


I can tell it's you by the sound of your footsteps.


I know when you are sad.


I know when you are in a bad mood.


I know that you will never hurt me.


I want to build a little house for you in my heart.


I want to share my dreams and aspirations.


I love it when you are childlike without being childish.


I love it when you take me for a spin.


I love it when you style my hair.


I love it when you make love to me.


I want to be your wife.


You make it so easy to love you.






Initially, I wondered why I don't seem to want to blog about you.


Then I realised why.


It is because we are living our dream and actions have taken over words.


Blackilocks, im sorry if i offended you by posting your entry here. i just find it is really nice the way u put it. let me know if u want me to remove it. :) cheers.

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate