Occupied

I’m fully booked…
For 3 consecutive weeks…

28th June I have to go Curve’s flea market to buy something for my colleague and my mom

4th and 5th July I have to go Jessi’s place to help her move stuffs. I don’t know why. At home I’m in charge of moving stuffs, and now Jessi ask me help her to move stuffs oso. I guess I’m strong enough eh? Ngek ngek ngek… but seriously, I’m capable to move the PC table from down to upstairs, alone. :D Strong to move stuffs, but my arms… lembik and flabby wan. No muscle wan. Haha!

12th, 13th and 14th July I’m also occupied for a special visit from Sg. =#^.^#=

And an advance plan on mid Aug to go Sg... oh the excitement! ^^

Pay day Pay day! I’m FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh...
Tributes to Michael Jackson

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate