Mystery of the misplaced shorts...

Apparently, my off day didn’t really turn out to be what I have planned. Hehe…

I woke up at about 12pm. Cos the night before I was ‘kan jeong-ing’ chasing TVB drama until 6am. :P
After dilly dally getting ready to go out, I still can talk on the phone with W while getting ready. Haha… arrived at Subang Airport Immigration office about 1pm. And it took less than 5 minutes to collect my passport. 9 hours lining up that day to get my passport done and only less than 5 minutes to collect it. Wonderful. Left right away I got it and headed towards Summit USJ.

This is the 1st time being early for my facial appointment which was at 2pm. Usually I'll be late like... 15 mins? Initially, I wanted to do eyelash extension as well with facial. But the younger sister is not in. so, I did embroidery instead for my eye brow. :D Everything ended at 6.40pm. 4 freaking hours and 40 minutes. :D So… I canceled gym.

I lurve pampering myself.

On the way wanting to go The Curve alone cos I wanted to buy something. I called Big Cow see if she wanna go or not. N then, yada yada yada… we ended up having dinner at NZX.

When I arrived home, planning to go sleep right away I clean up. Grandma starts to nag again. My light pink sleeping shorts mysteriously gone missing. Did I left it in the hotel in Genting ah? or Concorde? >.< If I really left my shorts there, den die la. This nagging is gonna last forever. I definitely left my hanger at Concorde. Oh... Just in case why am I mentioning about shorts and hanger, my grandma nags non-stop about my missing shorts and hanger. Sighsssss... And the words she's showering me with is not pleasant... at all.

So, I locked myself in my comp room till 2am.

And now~ GOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Haha… MORNING shift!!

Once I arrived in the office, the responses I got :-
Kit : Whoa, Michelle… So early…
Giap : Whoa Michelle… why so early?
YW : Eh… Michelle, u work midnite shift ah?

Yea… after weeks of working afternoon shift, and now suddenly to morning shift. Everyone was surprised cos I told everyone before I DO NOT wan to do morning shift. But unfortunately, no one wanna change shift with me. T_T Anyhowsssss… I can go home early. Muahahahahaa!

p/s : 25 days to go. counting down. <3

 

1 comments:

abbie san said...

woi.. now morning shift dy ar?? then can meet up lor.!ritee?? hehehehe.. anyways, what 25 days to go ar?!

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate