At 2.30am...

*when i fall in love~ it will be~ forever~* my phone rings...

Me : Hello?
Guy : Eh… why still havent sleep ah?
Me : Ah? Er… who r u?
Guy : Me ah. Calvin ah. Just now play game with u wan ah…
Me : Game?
Guy : Er… Sorry. Did I dial the wrong number? Are u Ah May?
Me : U definitely got the wrong number…
Guy : Er… but… This number is 01x-6xx0xx7 rite?
Me : Yea, that’s my number and I am definitely not Ah May… Did Ah May gave u the wrong number then?
Guy : Oh… ok. Impossible I dial the wrong number… What’s your name by the way? I’m Calvin. ( wtf?! O.o? )
Me : Heh? I am Michelle. Definitely not Ah May…
Guy : Or maybe I know u some where before?
Me : I really don’t know who is Calvin.
Guy : Oh… ok ok… ok, sorry sorry…
Me : *toot toot toot toot toot*

 

1 comments:

Big Cow said...

lol! wtf did he called when he think Ah May sleep already??

some ppl are just brainless like Mr. S! :P

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate