*Moof* related. :P

Dear big cow,

How have you been? I am sorry for not able to spend time with u these past few days. But no matter what, I will still love u as my big cow and I always got think of u wan.

how is ur date? :D

XoXo
Small Cow

**for non-cows, kindly click here to know what is happening.

and no, she is not my new gf/lesbian partner/fling/what-not/whatever u think it is.
she is my owner. my sister. my family fren. my fren. so pls. stop it whatever u guys think it is ok?

i say d i wanna be vegetarian for 1 yr wat. ish...

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate