from reuben...

hey there michelle...:) well, how r u? doin good? It's been a long long time since i last saw u, messaged u, or chat with u...all i could remember is that, u sent me an sms or messaged me through the internet that u saw me working at cafe flam...that's all...after that, there weren't anything from u already at all...I know that u're still angry with me after what i did to u last time but, I don't expect u to listen or believe in this k...? But, I've been looking for u ever since u told me that u saw me working at cafe flam..i'm not looking for u because i wanna find trouble with u or anything...i was looking for u because i was hoping to see u again for once... After all, it's been so long since u got angry with me right? I don't know whether u'll reply my message or not but i really really really do hope that u'll reply...

I've actually drove past ur house a few times n i don't know whether u're still staying there or not...I dared not even go n ring the door bell or call out ur name because i'm afraid that u might not come out to see me n i don't know whether u're actually still staying there at ss19 or not...well, i'm telling u honestly now that i'm not here to look for any trouble...but could we just start talkin to each another again? Well, i was a bloody idiot last time when i was at that age la k? i admit that it's my fault...but if u woul allow, could we be friends? at least? But if u can't then i'd respect ur decision...anyway, have u been working for a long time already? take care of urself k? Just really really wanna know how r u doing....have a nice day...:) Reuben

*_*_*_*
i have begin to speak with ju, chris... and now reuben. what the fuck is going on? reunion of exes?!!

**edit**
excuzi mua mr reuben... 1st of all i did not see u at cafe flam. Don’t be so fucking perasan can or not? It is my fren’s fren who is working there mentioned that u work there so in my mind was like “oh. That fucker”. even if i did see u, i wont even know its u bcos i already have fucking deleted ur dumbass face from my brain. dont be so thick face can or not? Just who do u think u r?

u know I am still angry den why bother to email me? u definitely be sure that u’re not looking for trouble. Bcos if u do, u r gonna be so dead. actually no. am not angry. not worth it. just... i feel that, u r one of those walking creature on earth wasting earth's oxygen and space. in short. u're a piece of rubbish to me.

stop driving pass my house ok? Im warning you. I could actually lodge a police report stating that there’s someone stalking at my house. So my advise, don’t. I have reported once, and don’t make me report another. And no. it is impossible to talk to u and be friends with u anymore after u have fucked me and leave me and not answering my calls. And ur lame excuses… of my god. “oh. my dad got slashed by gangsters. I cant talk right now” when I called u using a fucking pay phone. Lame-nyer…

and how am I really doing? It’s really none of ur fucking business. So fuck off.

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate