Dear Stalker,

Hmmm… u know who u r. I do not need to mention names. *smiles*
But if u don’t, it’s ok.
But if u do… no… It’s not u. U sendiri perasan oni. Terasa? Oh gosh. Siapa makan cili, dia la rasa pedas. *giggles*

Firstly, I would like to thank you for being such a helpful stalker. Reporting my activities in my blog to her. Greatly appreciated.

Oh. And thank u… keep stalking ok? U r bringing more traffic to my blog. *smiles again*
Having what u have done to me previously is really tremendously wonderful. I love it! I love it to the extreme! Oh gosh. Love hate relationship! Wahaha…

And bcos of u, I do not want to accept her back. Bcos, I do not wanna risk my blog being hacked again.

Such great contribution u gave huh? So tell me… r u helping the situation? Or u wanna come out and apologise to me?

XOXO,
Michelle
P/s : Try hacking again. I wont talk to her anymore. And I AM waiting for your apology.

 

1 comments:

Big Cow said...

:o wat? i cannot stalk on my small cow anymore? :(

but... but... i didnt tell her leh (errr... who is 'her' ah?)

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate