Life...

Life is such a thing that nothing can explain why…

Why does good people has such treatment? Is it becos of such treatment that’s why we have good, well behaved people?

Why do we have bad people? Is it becos the way that person being treated causes them to act ugly?

As I was told by my gf, her father is a good man. He loves his home clean. Yes. I’ve witness that. Not even a dot of dust. He takes care of the whole family, including his brothers, daughters and his only son. A man not many can be found these days. His cooks great dishes too.

And other wonderful things I hear about his through my gf’s mouth.

Yesterday, she informed me that she’s going back to Penang to visit her father as he is refusing to eat.

Today… she just texted me. Her father diagnosed with cancer… 4th stage.

I offered to go over to accompany her. But she refused. She said job is more important and don’t know how long will she be there.

At this moment of life, let there be a miracle…

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate