RIP

So many things to blog, so little time.

Beh is sick again. During a project some more. Poor beh… hope u recover soon ya? Muaks…

The other day I got a msg from a long time friend in Friendster, asking me how am I and asked if I know that one of the guy in my school already passed away last year.

I got shocked. He was one of the naughtiest guy in my school. Rebellious. Maybe that’s how he put in a deep impression in all of us. In a way, he’s very nice to mix with. A very nice friend. He always carries laughter to our class. Always had his bright smile on his face.

Apparently, he passed away last year’s 13th Oct. Almost a year now, and up till now only I know what happened. I was told that he had heart failure and he already had it a long time ago. Just that nobody knows only his family…

Remon Chang Tze Hon,
May you rest in peace…

Lesson to be learnt : “you’ll never know what’s behind a beautiful smile”


--__--__--__--__--__--__--

Went out to have a drink with my old friends. And we realizes that time really do passed by very fast. Just a blink, I’ve already 4 months didn’t meet up with them. Wow…

It happened when CPF posted old time pictures in her Facebook. While commenting, I mentioned that I missed the Alor’s Chicken Wings. So she start organizing.

So she came and pick me up and we meet up at Alor. The rest came, including CWYP. I felt nothing. We talked very little.

After having a makan fest, we decided to go to PJ. Where CE-T and JC found a place where beers are only at RM8.50 per mug! We only had 1 mug each cos we dun intend to get drunk. But they were planning to go to Oblique this Saturday. Which I don’t know I wanna go or not… counting my expenses… I’m totally out of budget already. So… most probably, I’m not going.

After drinking session, we went to the mamak near my house to drink and chat again. Yes… we’re one crazy bunch where we just keep hopping location to drink and get-together.

No time to type liao. Going gym. Tata~

 

0 comments:

Words...

You don't need thousands of friends...
A few true friends will do...

Char

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

pinkdot.sg

The Freedom To Love

Bloggers United

Chat

Blog Archive

Followers

Stat Counter

Kawaii Tokyo

Nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A 24 yr old girl living in the city all her life. Crazy, quiet, emotional and sometimes suicidal...

Ruumate